DESIGN TESTING GROUND
We invent things all the time, late at night, on the weekends, even while waiting in line at the post office. Some are born out of necessity, others from pure curiosity. Many of these inventions are never seen or used by anyone outside our workshop, until now! This is our platform for sharing those inventions.
Minimal hand cast concrete desk organizer to keep you organized and focused.
Heirloom quality tool tray to keep your project supplies in reach.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is a small batch product?
- Some products listed on the Budmen Invention Workshop are small batch. That means there will only be a limited run of units manufactured. This is due to the complexity of short-run or small batch manufacturing. These limited edition pieces are available until they sell out.
- What is a crowdfunding project?
- Some products listed on the Budmen Invention Workshop are crowdfunded to bring original inventions and unique designs to life.
When you back one of these crowdfunded projects, you are making a commitment to purchase the product that will only be fulfilled if the minimum number of backers is reached during the “Project Backing Period”. Each Project will have its own campaign duration during which you can back the Project. Once the minimum number of backers has been reached, your backing becomes an "Order". Then the Product will be made and ultimately shipped.
- How does it work?
- Our goal is to bring the unique inventions and designs that have only been put to use in our workshop to life in the world. Here’s how it works: if we reach the minimum number (or more!) of backers by the project deadline, the product will go into production. It’s that simple.
- Questions about Returns and Cancellations?
- You can read our full return policy here.
- What is the estimated ship date?
- Estimated shipment dates are set based on supplier schedules and are when we anticipate sending the finished product to you. Please note these dates are estimates and subject to change, we will keep you updated on production at every step of the way.
- Other questions?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form, we are here to help.